'Hell's Kitchen' Star Died from Accidental Drug Overdose | RazzleTazzle
Scroll to Top
TV

'Hell's Kitchen' Star Died from Accidental Drug Overdose

By TMZ Staff / Published on Friday, 21 Apr 2017 10:42 AM / Comments Off on 'Hell's Kitchen' Star Died from Accidental Drug Overdose / 12 views

‘Hell’s Kitchen’ Star Died from Accidental Drug Overdose

Breaking News

Paulie Giganti — a star on “Hell’s Kitchen” who was found dead in his home Thursday — accidentally OD’d … TMZ has confirmed.

The Philadelphia Medical Examiner’s Office tells us Giganti’s body tested positive for drugs from a standard urine drug screen. The office wouldn’t say which drug or drugs were found in the chef’s body.

Law enforcement sources tell us cops got a call Thursday from a neighbor for a foul odor. When cops showed up, they found the door wide open and his body sprawled on the floor of his bedroom.

Giganti — who famously feuded with Gordon Ramsay in season 16 — was 36.

[embedded content]

This site to be used for plug in testing only and all second and third party content is used only for that purpose. Any content written by and posted by RazzleTazzle authors is the only content allowed for public display.